NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The National Account Executive will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and Business Development and will lead efforts to identify, contact, qualify, and close new accounts and channel partnerships that generate revenue and create win-win business relationships for the client and the organization. In addition, the design and execution of target account-based marketing campaigns and value-based prospecting efforts will be integral. Attend client meetings and conferences and present material regarding solutions on-site or on-line. Assistance in the preparation and calculation of pricing proposals. Continual interface with executive management and the operations team to identify data service solutions. Navigational efforts between clients and Securitec finance and legal departments in negotiation of contract details. Utilization of salesforce software platform to manage contacts, chart opportunities, detail activities, and document pipeline information.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of experience in the Background Screening Industry.
· 5+ years in a direct or channel sales role managing a territory.
· 2+ years selling data services to Consumer Reporting Agencies (CRA’s) or other professional background screening firms.
· Consistent achievement of defined sales targets, quotas & objectives .
· Bachelor or Advanced Degree from an accredited collegiate institution .
· Outstanding communication and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
· Proven research, analytical, problem solving and issue resolution skills.
· Finance knowledge and capability required for pricing model formulations.
· Expert user of SalesForce.com and other background screening data platforms for documentation of orders and results .
· The ability to manage multiple potential clients and prioritization of workload.
· Professional business-oriented communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Strong human relations and teambuilding skills.
· Proficient with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Expectations & Deliverables
· Remote position from the selected applicant’s home office anywhere within the country.
· Attractive compensation structure consisting of a competitive base salary plus bonus opportunities.
· Possible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
· Generous Benefit package available including health, dental, vision, group life, short term disability, ancillary benefits and a company matched 401K plan.
If interested in a great opportunity and you feel you have the right experience and skill set to become a valued member of the Securitec team, please apply with resume and visit our website SecuritecScreening.com to learn more about the organization.