BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
The Business Development Representative will respond to and qualify inbound interest, generate new business pipeline, help prospective customers address their needs, and manage outbound prospecting efforts. The BDR reports to the VP Sales & Business Development and is an important part of the Sales, Marketing, and Account Management functions helping protect our clients and their employees.
· Conduct outbound calls and emails to target new accounts and set up meetings
· Manage incoming leads in a timely manner
· Conduct discussions with clients over the phone and via email to identify and qualify opportunities
· Understand client needs and position the value of our solutions
· Gain deeper understanding of the background screening industry and our solutions for clients
· Achieve monthly qualification goals
· Update and maintain customer and opportunity information within SalesForce.com
· Provide account managers with detailed call notes on the opportunity and direction for next steps
Required Skills & Experience
· Prior experience and proven success in similar role and the desire to continue and expand that success with Securitec
· Experience using SalesForce.com or similar customer relationship management systems
· Degree from an accredited collegiate institution or equivalent business/sales experience
· Prior experience selling data related services in a business to business environment a plus
· Outstanding communication and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
· Proven research, analytical, problem solving and issue resolution skills
· The ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work load
· Professional business-oriented communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong human relations and teambuilding skills
· Proficient with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy of the work conducted
Expectations & Deliverables
· Position could be located at the state of the art corporate headquarters in Roanoke, Virginia or could be remote from the selected applicant’s home office in the Raleigh/Durham NC area.
· Competitive salary depending upon experience/background/work history with the opportunity for additional bonus compensation.
· Opportunity for advancement within the organization
· Generous Benefit package available after sixty days of employment including health, dental, vision, group life, short term disability, free gym membership and a company matched 401K plan
If interested in a great opportunity and you feel you have the right experience and skill set to become a valued member of the Securitec team, please visit our website SecuritecScreening.com
to learn more about the organization and to apply for consideration.