The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and expanding the primary business relationship with our clients as a trusted advisor. This includes helping clients improve their screening operations, presenting new solutions, improving account performance and ensuring our client’s success. The Account Manager is responsible for educating clients about Securitec offerings, expanding the partnerships and investigating & providing solutions for solving escalated client requests. The Account Manager reports to the VP Sales & Business Development and is an important part of the Sales, Marketing, and Account Management functions helping protect our clients and their employees.
· Conduct Account Reviews to seek feedback, assess needs, and propose new services.
· Monitor account order volume metrics and account profitability.
· Manage client agreements, scope of service documentation, and client pricing.
· Update and maintain account information in the CRM and internal systems.
· Lead efforts to solve business or operational issues with account.
· Pursue new business opportunities with the account and present Securitec offerings.
· Attend industry conferences and travel as required to meet with clients as required.
· Document and communicate account processing changes to operational teams.
· Serve as industry and Securitec expert to help clients maximize their success and satisfaction.
Required Skills & Experience
· 2+ years of account management or similar experience in the Background Screening Industry.
· Degree from an accredited collegiate institution or equivalent business/sales experience.
· Outstanding communication and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
· Proven research, analytical, problem solving and issue resolution skills.
· Basic finance knowledge required to forecast volume, revenue, cost of goods, and net income.
· Experience using SalesForce.com and background screening data platforms for orders and results.
· The ability to manage multiple accounts and prioritize work load.
· Professional business-oriented communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written).
· Strong human relations and teambuilding skills.
· Proficient with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy of the work conducted.
Expectations & Deliverables
· Position could be located at the state of the art corporate headquarters in Roanoke, Virginia or could be remote from the selected applicant’s home office anywhere within the country.
· Competitive salary depending upon experience/background/work history with the opportunity for additional bonus compensation.
· Opportunity for advancement within the organization.
· Generous Benefit package available after sixty days of employment including health, dental, vision, group life, short term disability and a company matched 401K plan.
If interested in a great opportunity and you feel you have the right experience and skill set to become a valued member of the Securitec team, please apply with resume and visit our website SecuritecScreening.com to learn more about the organization.